Welcome to Good for You Cooking Classes
While new studies continue to expose the health risks of fast food and processed “food”, we as a nation are literally eating ourselves to death. There are words that we don’t know how to pronounce in the ingredient lists of processed foods; we don’t know what they are or what they are doing to our bodies. Let’s do ourselves a favor and get back to the basics of real ingredients and real food! We’ll be glad we did!
The mission of Good for You Cooking Classes is to enable kids and adults to prepare wholesome, homemade food with real ingredients.
- Are you a concerned Mom who would like to learn to prepare healthy snacks and meals for your family?
- Do you have - or know - kids who would love to learn to cook, but no one has time to teach them?
- Are you an adult who enjoys a healthy lifestyle, and you want to stay healthy?
- Do you want to "start eating healthy" (as so many people say), but don't know where or how to start?
- Are you looking for a different, fun option for a birthday party?
- Are you part of a church group who wants to do something out-of-the-ordinary?
If you said “YES” to any of the above, then "Good for You Cooking Classes" is the Solution!
Hands-on and with options for every age group, we are here to help you! I hold private or group classes in any home, school, preschool, church, wellness facility or other organization that is open to having classes. I offer local Team Building Events, Birthday parties, Presentations, Girl Scout "Scout Badge Cooking Classes", Bible Foods Events, Custom Classes and much more! Contact me and we'll talk about how you, too, can enjoy real, good-for-you food - and get your kids and grandkids to enjoy it, too! Check out Good for You Cooking Classes Facebook page for pictures, videos, interesting posts and future events. Visit our Facebook Page