Good for You Cooking Classes now offers Private Classes for all ages, with 1 to 4 participants. They will be held in my kitchen, or the comfort of your own kitchen, lasting approximately 2 hours. Classes are all about making basic “from scratch” recipes from wholesome, real, healthy ingredients. The classes are hands-on and will empower you in the kitchen! We’ll make 2 to 3 recipes from a broad range of options. You choose what you want to learn:
- Yeast dough – Bread, pizza, calzones, stromboli, bread sticks, sandwich buns, cinnamon rolls, monkey bread, nut rolls, etc.
- Desserts – from homemade pies and “from scratch” cakes to specialty desserts and European pastries
- Cookies – Biscotti, Kifle, Merengues
- Pasta – Fettuccini, Ravioli
- Vegan – Main dishes, pasta, sweets